Friday, May 4, 2018

Have Fun With Air Baby

Thanks to Baby's First for my Air Baby. All opinions are my own.


Hey guys! It's Zoey, and today we are looking at a Baby's First Air Baby that we were sent! I think she's soooo cute and cool. You can check out my video review here:



The box it came in was adorbs! It looked like a gigantic present!!! It also was teal, my favorite color! When I opened it up, the baby was swaddled in some tissue paper, and was in a babyish pose. 


I love her outfit & matching headband. It's my favorite part of the baby. Her face and wrinkled hands and feet make her look like a real baby! And she's totally posable, too! When you lay her down, her eyes close. She's 19 inches tall, the same height as a newborn! Her skin feels super soft.


It has a nozzle in the back, so you can inflate her, and let air out, hence the name, Air Baby.


She has a binky you can put in her mouth. The binky itself is shaped like a butterfly. 


Her thumb goes in her mouth, too. And she can hold your finger. 


She also comes with a electronic milk bottle that makes sounds when you press down the top. It's sooooo cute and sounds like a real baby drinking!


I love her and give her 2 thumbs up! She is great for kids who are going to have a sibling but don't have any yet, and/or like dolls.

Check out Baby's First for more dolls and fun! You can also follow them on Facebook. Remember, kids gonna change the world!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!